Synch Iphone app and webversion calengoo does not work

Evelien Deschuytter

May 23, 2023, 6:57:56 AM5/23/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi

I've been using Calengoo for ages and never had problems until last year. the calengoo app on my iPhone works fine, but does not always synch with the web version which I use on my Macbook.

This is especially for the 'iPhone kalender' which I use most as this is my business calendar.

Hope you can help me with it, because I used the web version when I'm at home and the app when I'm away and very often, ... I book 2 dates on the same day as they do not synch.

Thanks a lot

Evelien

CalenGoo Support

May 23, 2023, 7:23:21 AM5/23/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Evelien,

the "iPhone kalender" is not synced by CalenGoo but by iOS. Please try to turn "Settings > Display and Use > General > Advanced > Sync iPhone calendars on startup" on. Then CalenGoo will tell iOS to sync that calendar each time you start CalenGoo.

Does that fix it? Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you still have problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique