New appointment report conflicts against shared calendars

scpa...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2023, 1:56:44 AM9/6/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Greetings All,
How do I stop my calendar from warning me about conflicts for events on calendars that are shared with me?

I have several calendars that are shared with me via Google. In CG, when I add an appointment, I get a warning that my event conflicts with an existing event. But, the event is not actually mine. They're on these other calendars.

Thanks, Scott

CalenGoo Support

Sep 6, 2023, 1:58:23 AM9/6/23
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hello Scott,

you can either turn "Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Expert > Check for conflicting events" off or you can select your own calendars under "Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Expert > Calendars for checking conflicts".

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique