Feature request: Language for dates (e.g. month names)

Alexander

Oct 29, 2022, 12:33:03 PM10/29/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Is it possible to add to iOS version what we have in Android version, namely, "Language for dates (e.g. month names)"?

CalenGoo Support

Oct 30, 2022, 10:35:36 AM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
CalenGoo uses the language of your phone for the dates. This way it can even support languages like Japanese for which it does not contain any other translations.

Isn't that sufficient? Do you want CalenGoo to use a different language than the rest of your phone?

I cannot easily change that, I will probably have to find every function in the app that uses a date and change it. So I cannot change it immediately. If you like you can add it as a suggestion to my website https://calengoo.de/features/calengooios .

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Alexander

Oct 30, 2022, 3:06:05 PM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Dear Dominique, thank you for being so responsive

I remember that your Android app allowed different languages for months. It was so good. I am Ukrainian, I speak Ukrainian, Russian, and English. I like to have all these languages available for months names.

 Screenshot_2022-10-30-23-00-47-85.jpg

If it is available for iOS it would be so beautiful!