Feature request: Time selection dialog

Alexander

Oct 30, 2022, 3:06:05 PM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Dear Dominique,
In Android you used the best and the quickest in the world time selection dialog for the new event. I enjoyed all time. I don't know whose know-how it was, but it was so amazing feature of your Android app, that for the sake it alone it was worth to use your Android app.
Time Selection.png

Is it possible to have it on iOS? The scrolling of wheels for mature people can be funny from the beginning but with time the need for accurate precision during rotating the wheels started to be time-consuming.

The majority of iOS people don't have an idea how wonderful selecting the time could be using this outstanding dialog. Please, make this gift to all of us!