Android app?

Ivan Morel

Mar 26, 2024, 8:39:13 AMMar 26
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Dominique -
Is Calengoo still working with Android? as of this morning my paid app says "something is wrong" with Google Play and can not open.
Please help.
Thanks!
Ivan

CalenGoo Support

Mar 26, 2024, 8:40:00 AMMar 26
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Ivan,

unfortunately, due to a misunderstanding, Google has removed CalenGoo from the Play Store. I've written down everything I know about it here and will post further updates as soon as I know more:

😢

Kind regards

Dominique

Dawn Rominger

Mar 26, 2024, 10:06:51 AMMar 26
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I"m having the same issue. It is telling me I have no license.

M B

Mar 27, 2024, 12:10:15 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I have the very same problem, no access to Calengoo anymore. PLEASE HELP !

Barrie McLachlan

Mar 27, 2024, 12:10:15 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I'm having the same issue

CalenGoo Support

Mar 27, 2024, 12:14:50 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi,

Google has put CalenGoo back into the Play Store and now it should work correctly again!

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique