MacBook not syncing to iPhone/iPad but it works the other way round!!

Rosie Westby

Jul 22, 2022, 1:05:33 AM7/22/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Sorry I am not massively technical, but basically, if I put an entry into my iPhone or iPad it gets uploaded and appears on iPhone, iPad and MacBook. If I put an entry on my MacBook it doesn't get uploaded and doesn't appear anywhere other than my MacBook. I have restarted my MacBook but that has not helped...

CalenGoo Support

Jul 26, 2022, 11:50:41 AM7/26/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi,

Sorry I am not massively technical, but basically, if I put an entry into my iPhone or iPad it gets uploaded and appears on iPhone, iPad and MacBook. If I put an entry on my MacBook it doesn't get uploaded and doesn't appear anywhere other than my MacBook. I have restarted my MacBook but that has not helped...

thank you for your message! Where did you enter it on your MacBook? Did you enter it in a browser on http://calendar.google.com ? Or in Apple's iCal app? Or in the macOS version of CalenGoo?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Rosie Westby

Jul 27, 2022, 8:46:54 AM7/27/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Thanks for the reply... to be honest I am not sure. It is not in a browser, When I click on "about calendar" one of the things it says in the box is "Version 11.0 (2855.5.1)" does that tell you anything? If not, how could I answer your question please?
Thanks again.... Rosie

Rosie Westby

Jul 27, 2022, 8:46:57 AM7/27/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I am hoping I have answered this as best as I can, but my answer seemed to disappear, did you get it?

CalenGoo Support

Jul 27, 2022, 8:50:32 AM7/27/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Rosie,

Thanks for the reply... to be honest I am not sure. It is not in a browser, When I click on "about calendar" one of the things it says in the box is "Version 11.0 (2855.5.1)" does that tell you anything? If not, how could I answer your question please?

thank you for your message! The version number seems to belong to the Apple iCal app. Maybe you have saved your events into a wrong calendar. On the left is a list of calendars. Just select the calendar that you use on your iPhone and iPad and then try to create a new event. Does the event appear on your iPhone/iPad afterward?

If you have questions regarding Apple's iCal you can also ask Apple support.

I am hoping I have answered this as best as I can, but my answer seemed to disappear, did you get it?

Yes but I have to approve all posts here in the Google Group before they are published. This is to prevent spam.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

Rosie Westby

Jul 27, 2022, 11:15:36 AM7/27/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
you are a genius!! I had clearly accidentally selected the wrong calendar and now all is well.. many thanks for holding my non- techie hand and solving this for me... Rosie