IPhone changes not reflected on iPad

Barbara Ford

Jan 5, 2024, 1:32:04 PMJan 5
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Only recently noticed this. If I add an event or edit an event on the iPhone, it does not show up on the iPad. Both devices are using the same gmail account. Have been using a long time but just now started happening.

CalenGoo Support

Jan 5, 2024, 1:34:14 PMJan 5
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi,

to figure out if the problem is in your iPhone or your iPad, please create a new event on your iPhone. Then open http://calendar.google.com and check if the new event is there. Is it there?

If it is there, let your iPad re-download the affected calendar. Please try this on your iPad.
  1. Tap "Settings > Backups > Backup now > iCloud" as a security precaution.
  2. Tap "Settings > Calendars > the affected calendar > Re-download".
  3. Return to the calendar view and tap the sync button in the lower right corner.
Does that fix it? Can you see all your events correctly on your iPad afterward?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

CalenGoo Support

Jan 5, 2024, 2:20:41 PMJan 5
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Sorry, I meant "Settings > Debug Tools > Calendars > the affected calendar > Re-download".

Reiko Hayashi

Jan 6, 2024, 10:25:22 AMJan 6
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I had the same problem on my iPad and tried re-download my calendar. However, Calengoo is keep syncing and my calendar doesn't show. My Calengoo on the other iPad works fine. How can I do?

2024年1月6日土曜日 4:20:41 UTC+9 CalenGoo Support:

CalenGoo Support

Jan 6, 2024, 10:33:31 AMJan 6
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Please first create a backup using "Settings > Backups > Backup now > iCloud" as a security precaution.

Then you can try to re-download all calendars (but not their names and configuration) using "Settings > Debug Tools > Reset all calendars". The download will probably take at least a few minutes.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please try to remove and re-add your Google account. Open "Settings > Accounts" and swipe your Google account to the left and select "Delete" to remove it. Then tap "Add account" and add it again.

Does that work? Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you still have problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Reiko Hayashi

Jan 6, 2024, 2:29:03 PMJan 6
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
The problem of never ending syncing was solved by putting "autosync" off, closing the Calengoo then start again.
Then I re-downloaded calendars, it took around one hour but I could now view calendars normally.
Thank you for your support!

2024年1月7日日曜日 0:33:31 UTC+9 CalenGoo Support: