Android version of Calengoo

Paul Cain

Mar 26, 2024, 10:21:15 AMMar 26
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hello Dominique

I've been a user for many years. Firstly bought from a German service you recommended and later bought again from Google Play.

I can see mention of issues with Google Play. I could revert to the other source but I've forgotten its name! If Google Play isn't going to restore Calengoo, which store would give access please?

"A satisfied Calengoo user"

Regards
Paul

CalenGoo Support

Mar 26, 2024, 10:25:52 AMMar 26
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
On Tuesday, March 26, 2024 at 3:21:15 PM UTC+1 Paul Cain wrote:

Hello Paul,

I've been a user for many years. Firstly bought from a German service you recommended and later bought again from Google Play.
I can see mention of issues with Google Play. I could revert to the other source but I've forgotten its name! If Google Play isn't going to restore Calengoo, which store would give access please?
"A satisfied Calengoo user"

there is still a version that can be purchased directly from my website ( http://android.calengoo.com/pagestore/pagestore.html#alternativestore the large button at the bottom ). It is independent of Google Play and receives updates directly from my website. But I really hope that Google will fix it soon. I will try to call them during their business times but I don't know if it will help.

A workaround seems to be to turn the "airplane mode" of your phone on. Then you should be able to start CalenGoo. It seems even to be possible to turn the airplane mode off again afterward and still use CalenGoo as long as you switch only between apps and don't stop and restart CalenGoo.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

Peter Laine

Mar 27, 2024, 12:10:15 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Seems to be back in Playstore this afternoon.  Thank God and Dominique

Family Piantino

Mar 27, 2024, 12:10:15 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Dominique,

If we purchase direct from your site, do we need to do a new download and re-install?

Presumably if we do, we can use the settings export/import to minimise the disruption?

Also, how much is it please to purchase direct?

Kind regards, Marco (Another very satisfied long term user 😁)

CalenGoo Support

Mar 27, 2024, 12:18:21 PMMar 27
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Hi Marco,

If we purchase direct from your site, do we need to do a new download and re-install?
Presumably if we do, we can use the settings export/import to minimise the disruption?
Also, how much is it please to purchase direct?

Google has put CalenGoo back into the Play Store so it should now work correctly again.

If you still want to purchase CalenGoo directly from my site you can just purchase it using the black button at the end of the page http://android.calengoo.com/pagestore/pagestore.html#alternativestore . You will receive a link where you can download it. Then you can just install it over your existing version, all your settings and data should be preserved (but I would nevertheless recommend making backups e.g. using "Settings > Backups > Automatic backups" before this and from time to time). The price is currently 5,39€ (about $6).

Kind regards, Marco (Another very satisfied long term user 😁)

Thank you very much! I am glad that you like Calengoo! 😊