Edit View and Detail view Attendees are missing

Alexander

Oct 29, 2022, 12:32:57 PM10/29/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
I use ONLY Google calendar (not iOS)

In my iOS application, I can see only the following fields in Edit View
Title
Time
Location
Calendar
Reminder
Recurrence
Description
Show me as

 I cannot either Edit in Edit View or see in Detail view nothing more, for example, Attendees вуызшеу шт Settings -> Display and Use -> Edit View -> Reorder edit view I put as much higher than by default.

You kindly mentioned that "The attendees section is only available for Google calendars but not for iOS calendars because Apple does not provide functions to add or remove attendees in events (i.e. in EKEvent)."

If I use only Google Calendar why it is not available?

CalenGoo Support

Oct 30, 2022, 10:31:00 AM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
You have to sync directly with Google Calendar, i.e. not via the iOS calendar. Did you enter your Google account under "Settings > Accounts" in CalenGoo or did you only turn "Show iPhone calendars" on in that screen?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Alexander

Oct 30, 2022, 3:06:05 PM10/30/22
to CalenGoo-iOS-Support
Yes, I entered my Google account under "Settings > Accounts" in CalenGoo. Therefore I have two mye...@gmail.com calendars: mye...@gmail.com (Google in dark blue color) and  mye...@gmail.com (GMail iPhone Calendar in light blue color). I turned "Show iPhone calendars". In my Edit View -> Default calendar -> mye...@gmail.com (GMail iPhone Calendar in light blue color) is checked. I tried to use only mye...@gmail.com (GMail iPhone Calendar in light blue color) as a default calendar, but it synced the new event and showed it in my iPhone widgets and Apple Watch only if I start the default iPhone app Calendar despite the event was synced immediately. Therefore I had to switch to mye...@gmail.com (GMail iPhone Calendar in light blue color). I didn't have a choice to make the event visible on my iPhone and Watch.