Print week view

shr...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 11:26:35 AM5/5/19
to CalenGoo Desktop Support
I would like to be able to print Week View as a table (W view)

CalenGoo_TvpLH9OJqX.png

 but when I select Print Week, it only prints the daily columns.

Acrobat_sW31i1Mrre.png

I am sure it's something simple I am just missing, but I am lost.  Can someone please help?

Thank you,

David Collins

Angelika Ackermann

Jan 28, 2021, 10:10:15 AM1/28/21
to CalenGoo Desktop Support

One solution could be by using the Android app. The Android app makes the pdf file just like you want it, afterwards you can send it on your Email account but I miss this option too. I don´t like these heartless columns too :-)

Angelika Ackermann

CalenGoo Support

Jan 28, 2021, 11:53:47 AM1/28/21
to CalenGoo Desktop Support
Hi!

I have added this recently in the desktop version under "View > Print > Week view (Boxes)". :-)

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia