New version 0.8.30

CalenGoo-Android

Jan 5, 2011, 9:11:09 AM1/5/11
to CalenGoo-Android
Hi!

Version 0.8.30 of CalenGoo for Android has been released a few minutes
ago.

It adds an option to configure the hardware buttons "Back" and
"Search". E.g. you can assign "Today" to the "back" button under
"Settings", "Display and Use", "General", "Back button".

Additionally I hope that now most bugs are fixed. I will now wait a
few hours for the feedback about this version and afterward I will
probably start preparing the final, unlimited, paid version. If you
have any problems or questions please send an email to
and...@calengoo.com ! I will announce it here when the paid version
has been released.

Kind regards

Dominique