Show day of week for tasks in Task view in the calengoo app

venky

Dec 6, 2022, 2:43:00 AM12/6/22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
How can I show the day of the week for tasks in the Task view in the Calengoo app just like how it is available for task widget? Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Dec 8, 2022, 1:45:01 PM12/8/22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

if you choose a sort order for the tasks that sorts them by their due date, CalenGoo will show section headers. Is that what you mean?

Kind regards

Dominique

venky

Dec 12, 2022, 1:39:00 PM12/12/22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,
I am talking about something different. See the screenshots below.
In the widget screenshot, it is from a widget, you can see the day of the week shown for tasks (Thu for Thursday).
In the other screenshot, it is from the app itself (tasks view) and in that view the day of the week is not shown for the same tasks. How can the day of the week be shown in this view?

Widget:
widget.jpg

Tasks view in Calengoo app:
inside app.jpg