export tasks from multiple task lists

venky

Jul 2, 2024, 3:36:07 AM (6 days ago) Jul 2
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I have multiple task lists. How can I export all tasks from all task lists in one go/one shot? I know how to export a single task list at a time, but just as I can export calendar ICS, how can I export all tasks in all task lists in one shot to CSV, ICS, print, etc. Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Jul 2, 2024, 3:53:34 AM (6 days ago) Jul 2
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

to export all tasks from multiple task lists in one go in CalenGoo for Android, you can email yourself a copy of all task lists. Simply go to "Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > Email all task lists" to send all your task lists and tasks to your email address. This allows you to conveniently have all tasks exported in one shot.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique