Editing events

jgt

Dec 3, 2020, 2:49:11 PM12/3/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
No matter what settings I use for tap or double tap, I cannot get the "back Delete Edit" page to show in order to edit or delete an event.  This is with a Motorola One Vision, model XT1970-2.
Calengoo version 1.0.180(1379)

CalenGoo Support

Dec 3, 2020, 2:54:39 PM12/3/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

Did you maybe turn "Settings > Display and Use > Detail view > Skip detail view (directly open edit view instead)" on so that the detail view is always skipped?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

jgt

Dec 4, 2020, 2:58:44 AM12/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support

No. that setting is off.

CalenGoo Support

Dec 4, 2020, 3:02:11 AM12/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Please email me your settings so that I can try to reproduce the problem:

Tap "Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > Export settings > File/Email > Send email" in CalenGoo to email me your settings.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

jgt

Dec 4, 2020, 2:07:19 PM12/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Sent directly from my phone.

CalenGoo Support

Dec 4, 2020, 2:43:48 PM12/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Thank you, I have received your settings. Unfortunately I cannot see anything special in the settings. And I have imported your settings and tapped a day in the agenda view and it opened the detail view with the buttons "Back", "Delete" and "Edit".

What happens when you tap an event in the agenda view?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

jgt

Dec 5, 2020, 8:51:06 AM12/5/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I get the "back" option,  only

CalenGoo Support

Dec 5, 2020, 8:52:49 AM12/5/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
If only the "back" option is displayed then you have opened a read-only event that you cannot delete or edit. E.g. a holiday event.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

jgt

Dec 5, 2020, 9:36:55 AM12/5/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I just added an event for today, and I cannot edit it.  How can it be read-only?

CalenGoo Support

Dec 5, 2020, 9:40:25 AM12/5/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Yes, that's strange! Please open "Settings > Information > Calendars". What does it say about the calendar you saved he event into? Does it say e.g. "READ" or "OWNER" or something else?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

jgt

Dec 5, 2020, 10:40:04 AM12/5/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Solved.  I added a local calendar and set it as the default.