Recurring Task Toast Message

Jamie Patterson

Aug 24, 2020, 10:32:11 AM8/24/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
When completing a recurring task on a Pixel 2, I would get a toast message that would show the task's next due date. Since getting the Pixel 4 and re-configuring my calengoo settings, I cannot find the option to turn on this toast notification. Where is it?

CalenGoo Support

Aug 24, 2020, 11:21:42 AM8/24/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

When completing a recurring task on a Pixel 2, I would get a toast message that would show the task's next due date. Since getting the Pixel 4 and re-configuring my calengoo settings, I cannot find the option to turn on this toast notification. Where is it?

There is some kind of toast that is displayed covering the task's row for a short time. The duration can be changed under "Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > When completing a recurring task show new date for x seconds.". Did you maybe set that to "0"?

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Jamie Patterson

Aug 24, 2020, 12:00:02 PM8/24/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hello, Dominique!
"0" is not an option. It was set to "1". I tried choosing longer options, but still no toast.

CalenGoo Support

Aug 24, 2020, 1:54:50 PM8/24/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hallo Jamie,

"0" is not an option. It was set to "1". I tried choosing longer options, but still no toast.

are you maybe using any "Accessibility options" in your Android system that prevent animations or transparency? Please email me your settings, then I can try it again using your settings:

Tap "Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > Export settings > File/Email > Send email" in CalenGoo to email me your settings.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique