Sync - Android vs Calengoo - which is better?

Daniel Clark

May 30, 2024, 9:54:52 AMMay 30
to calengoo-and...@googlegroups.com
For historical reasons I'm set up to use Calengoo's sync.

Is that the recommended option, or does it make more sense to use android's sync?

CalenGoo Support

May 30, 2024, 9:56:18 AMMay 30
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
CalenGoo's direct sync with Google Calendar is only necessary if you want to use attachments in events or if you would like to sync all your past events. Otherwise you can just use Android's sync.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

Daniel Clark

Jun 9, 2024, 7:38:48 AMJun 9
to d.g...@googlemail.com, calengoo-and...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! I love having infinite past events so I can search for them when needed, so I'll stick with what I've been using.

Thanks for such a wonderful app 🥰