Tasks widget & date issue with tasks in outlook

Wayne Mason

May 10, 2023, 12:47:50 PM5/10/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I have found an issue with the tasks widget when using it with a task list that is in Outlook.
If the task list is in Google, then it works fine.

I discovered that if setting the task widget to show any option of date, nothing will be displayed if that task is in an outlook task list.
If I choose to show All Tasks, then all the tasks in that list are displayed.
But as soon as due date or overdue or future is selected, nothing is displayed, even if there are tasks that are overdue or due today etc in that task list.

Wayne Mason

May 14, 2023, 6:25:24 PM5/14/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Well not sure what's going on.
It doesn't work either with task lists in Google either.

It will only show tasks if all tasks are selected. Doesn't recognise what due, ovwedue or future are.

Wayne Mason

May 24, 2023, 3:12:12 PM5/24/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Been looking more into this.
Not sure if its because I have two task widgets displayed or not.

But selection in widget of Due Tasks, Due and Overdue task, today and tomorrow only seem to appear in the widget if they have a priority.
If there is no priority they dont show.
Due, overdue and future, I have no idea. For one task list all the tasks show for the other where I have one task with no priority, it doesn't show.

Selecting All Tasks shows all tasks without problem.

Wayne Mason

May 24, 2023, 3:12:12 PM5/24/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
by chance i figured it out sort of.
If i hide the task list not to show in for example week view, the tasks then disappear from the widget.
I wasn't expecting that to happen as in the widget you configure what task lists you want to see.

I would not have expected the tasks in that task list to then disappear from widget just because I hid the task list temporarily in the calendar view.