Email Notifications -- No Choice?

Sung J. Woo

Apr 29, 2021, 12:47:22 PM4/29/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I know that it's Google Calendar that's actually sending the notifications when a new event with attendees is created or modified, but in Gcal, you are given an option to send the emails or not.  Is there no way for Calengoo to mimic that, so we also get a choice as to send or not send updates?

Thanks...

CalenGoo Support

May 1, 2021, 9:50:00 AM5/1/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I know that it's Google Calendar that's actually sending the notifications when a new event with attendees is created or modified, but in Gcal, you are given an option to send the emails or not.  Is there no way for Calengoo to mimic that, so we also get a choice as to send or not send updates?

Thank you for your message! You can configure this in the edit screen of the event ("Send notifications") when syncing directly with Google Calendar instead of syncing via Android. To sync directly just open "Settings > Accounts", uncheck "Android" and tap "Add account > Google".

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia