Snoozed task reminders behaviour

venky

Jul 22, 2024, 2:26:13 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,
Maybe this is the intended behaviour but it does not seem right to me. This is what I observed with snoozing task reminders.

I got a reminder for a first task and I snoozed it for 6 hours. I got a reminder for a second task after 10 minutes and in the reminder pop up window it showed the second task as well the first task the one I snoozed for 6 hours. My expectation was that the reminder pop up window would only show the second task reminder and not the first task reminder since the first task reminder was snoozed for 6 hours.

Can you look into this and fix it so that only active reminders are shown in the reminder pop up window and not reminders which are still snoozed?
Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Jul 22, 2024, 2:53:40 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

thank you for reporting this problem! I have tried it myself now: I have created a task with a reminder for 8:50 AM and another task with a reminder for 8:51 AM. On 8:50 AM the reminder pop up window appeared and showed task 1. I tapped "Snooze all" and selected "5 minutes". On 8:51 AM the reminder pop up window appeared again and showed only task 2. So it seems to work fine.

Can you reproduce the problem? Did you really use tasks or did you use events?

Kind regards

Dominique