Appointment attendees are being removed from appointment oncreate

Matthijs Hilberdink

May 19, 2024, 3:58:03 AMMay 19
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

Whenever we add an attendee to an appointment directly during the creation of the appointment, the attendee is removed again after saving. I then have to open the appointment again and add the attendee again. In the past this used to work ok, but since a few months it does not. All family members have this isssue, we use calengoo with a linked outlook account.

Regards,
Matthijs

Matthijs Hilberdink

Jun 30, 2024, 5:06:05 PM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi, are we the only ones that have this problem? Is there something I can do about it? Thanks in advance for reacties...

Regards, Matthijs

CalenGoo Support

Jun 30, 2024, 5:07:31 PM (7 days ago) Jun 30
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Matthijs,

please excuse my late reply! I have not heard about this problem from others yet. How do you sync with your Outlook account? Via the Android account or do you sync directly? And if you sync directly: Do you use the "Office 365" or the "Office 365/Outlook (Graph API)" account type?

Kind regards

Dominique

Matthijs Hilberdink

Jul 1, 2024, 1:48:42 PM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Thanks again Dominique for sending me an update with the fix!