Possible bug in the set reminder function?

ScotProf

Mar 20, 2023, 2:46:16 PM3/20/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I set new events to "round up to next hour" (I don't usually use this, but I first noticed the problem with that setting un-checked, so I checked it, to test it this way, too). Default event duration is set to 0.

It's currently 11:32AM.
Day view, tap red "+" button
New event window opens, with start & end times set to today, 12:00 PM (as expected)
Add subject
Tap "duration", set it to 30 mins (end time changes to 12:30pm, as expected)
Tap "Add reminder". Defaults to 0 Min. Pop-up
Tap "Pop-up", then select "Pop-up (before end)"
Box now shows 0 Min. Pop-up (bef...")
As I understand it, this SHOULD set the reminder to today, 12:30PM.
BUT, tap the clock icon at the left, and it shows "03/21/23 6:00 PM Pop-up (b...)"
Tap the clock item a second time, and it shows "30 Hours Pop-up (afte...)"

Obviously, the exact time of the reminder will differ, depending on the time it is when you try to enter the new event, but that aside - can you reproduce this apparent problem?

CalenGoo Support

Mar 21, 2023, 4:26:28 AM3/21/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

thank you for reporting this bug! I have fixed it now for version 1593, which I will try to upload in a few days.

Kind regards

Dominique