New widget possible?

Randy Penn

May 12, 2024, 1:52:21 PMMay 12
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
This is just a shot in the dark, but it can't hurt to ask. For many years, I have used another widget in conjunction with CalenGoo called Blik. Unfortunately, it seems to have gone the way of the dodo. However, everything it displays is also available in CalenGoo, so I was hoping you could develop a similar widget. I like Blik because it shows a brief agenda-like view, but in a horizontal format, so many events can be shown in a visual form without using much screen real estate. Please take a look at the image below to see what I mean. Thanks for at least considering it!

Blik sample.jpg