Double Holidays

Boon Leong Ong

Jul 7, 2021, 3:58:39 AM7/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

The app has been working well until recently, where I noticed there were repeats of the same holidays.

I have checked that the doubles were for the same countries and from the same Google Calendar account.

Any idea why this is happening and how to keep it from repeating?

Thank you,

CalenGoo Support

Jul 7, 2021, 5:50:04 AM7/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
thank you for your message! Do the duplicates belong to the same calendar? Is it a Google calendar? Please try to re-download the affected calendar: Open "Settings > Visibility/Download" and set the holiday calendar to "Forced redownload once, visible". Then return to the calendar view and select "Sync" from the menu. Does that fix it?

Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you still have problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia