Tasks color on tasks reminder pop up

venky

Jul 2, 2024, 3:36:07 AM (6 days ago) Jul 2
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I configured couple of task lists and each task list has its own color (say blue and green). I configured some tasks in both task lists. The tasks I configured are shown in the same color as the parent task list in the Tasks view in Calengoo app however, on the tasks reminder pop up window all tasks are shown in red font color instead of their respective parent tasks list color.

How can I make the tasks show in their respective parent tasks list color on the tasks reminder pop up window?
Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Jul 2, 2024, 4:00:39 AM (6 days ago) Jul 2
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

the tasks are red because they are due or overdue. Please try to turn "Settings > Tasks > Also highlight due tasks (in addition to overdue tasks)" off. Then at least the due tasks should still be displayed using their normal color.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique