Moving task week view with smooth scrolling

Wayne Mason

Apr 13, 2023, 1:36:13 PM4/13/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I had smooth scrolling turned on for day view and week view.
Never experienced this happen before I turned that on.
Have now turned it off, and appears ok again.

When dragging a task in week view, if smooth scrolling is turned on week view will jump to the next or previous week after the task is dragged.

The task goes to where I want it, which I find out after swiping back to the week.
It happens so fast, I don even get to see the task moved to the new day before the screen jumps.
Not sure it happens every time, maybe more to do with where I am grabbing the task and where I am dragging to and releasing my finger.

CalenGoo Support

Apr 13, 2023, 1:42:37 PM4/13/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

when you drag a task near the edge of the screen the week view should start to scroll. Which problem do you have?

I saw that when I scroll more than one week by dragging a task, then the week view becomes black. Is that the problem that you have?

Kind regards

Dominique

Wayne Mason

Apr 20, 2023, 3:40:04 PM4/20/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Have tried and tried and now I can't reproduce the problem I had, and the problem you describe I haven't had.
Maybe there was some glitch happening and the phone has been restarted since.
If I find it happen again, and can reprodicw it I will let you know

Wayne Mason

Apr 25, 2023, 3:45:37 PM4/25/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support

So example I found is dragging a task from a Wednesday in week view in the bottom left square up to Thursday in the top right square will move the task but then the week view immediately will jump to the next week.
Turn off the smooth scrolling, and after the task is moved the week view stays as it should on the week being viewed still.

CalenGoo Support

Apr 26, 2023, 5:33:44 AM4/26/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I was able to reproduce this but it seems to happen only once after starting the app. On the second and further attempts it seems to work correctly.

However, I think I have fixed it now. I will try to upload build 1599 in a few days as a new beta version. Please try it again using that version. Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique

Wayne Mason

May 10, 2023, 12:47:46 PM5/10/23