How to restore task group colours?

Wayne Mason

Mar 14, 2023, 4:07:36 PM3/14/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,
What setting do I backup in order to restore the google task group colours please?
I have got all the tasks and groups synced perfectly, but the groups are all the same colour, and not the individual colours I gave them.
I have exported settings, and templates, and restored/ imported these settings and it doesn't restore the colours.
Thanks

CalenGoo Support

Mar 20, 2023, 3:24:06 PM3/20/23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
The task list colors are currently only saved in the full backup under "Settings > Backups > Automatic backups".

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Wayne Mason

Mar 25, 2023, 5:30:43 PM3/25/23