Select all or select none

Randy Penn

Apr 5, 2024, 2:29:43 AMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I'm setting up keywords, and when I'm defining which calendars the keywords will apply to, I would like to be able to "select all" or "select none" instead of needing to check or uncheck all the calendars one by one. Is that something that could be added?

CalenGoo Support

Apr 5, 2024, 5:25:22 AMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

yes, that's a good idea. I have added a menu with a "select all" and "unselect all" function now to the calendar selection screen. It should be included in the next beta version, which I will probably upload next week. To receive beta versions you have to be a "Tester" on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.calengoo.android .

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique