Import calengookeywords.json into Windows version?

Randy Penn

May 18, 2024, 11:18:41 AMMay 18
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I came across the "export keywords" function buried deep in the bowels of the export/maintenance section of the Android version, and I'm wondering if the calengookeywords.json file can be imported into the Windows version. I haven't found it yet, but I'm hoping if it's not in there that maybe you could add that functionality.

Thanks for a fantastic product!

CalenGoo Support

May 19, 2024, 7:48:01 AMMay 19
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

you are right, the import/export function for keywords is missing. I will add it with the next update in about a week under "Settings > Display and Use > General".

I am glad that you like CalenGoo! 😊 Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

Randy Penn

May 20, 2024, 4:25:37 AMMay 20