Events appear on all calendars except when entered on new Samsung mobile phone

Adrian Rooymans

Aug 27, 2020, 4:11:22 AM8/27/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hello,
We used Calengoo on my PC, my wife's iPhone and my iPhone. It worke nicely until I switched my iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy S20. I receive events from all, but when I enter an event in the Samsung it does not appear on my PC or my wife's iPhone.
After days I have not been able to work out how to synchronize correctly.
Regards
Adrian

CalenGoo Support

Aug 27, 2020, 4:14:55 AM8/27/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hello Adrian,

We used Calengoo on my PC, my wife's iPhone and my iPhone. It worke nicely until I switched my iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy S20. I receive events from all, but when I enter an event in the Samsung it does not appear on my PC or my wife's iPhone.

thank you for your message! Maybe you are just saving the new events into a wrong calendar, i.e. into a local calendar of your new Samsung phone that is not synced with Google. Please set "Settings > Default calendar" in CalenGoo to your Google calendar and then try to create a new event again. Does it appear on the other devices after waiting a few minutes and then syncing them?

Kind regards

Dominique

Adrian Rooymans

Aug 27, 2020, 4:35:02 AM8/27/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Thank you Dominique,
Unfortunately.... On the Samsung I changed calendar to my gmail calendar and enterd an event. That event showed up on my PC. I then entered an event on the PC calendar which did not show up on the Samsung . So it is pc to Samsung OK or Samsung to PC OK but still not both ways..
Adrian

Adrian Rooymans

Aug 27, 2020, 4:38:46 AM8/27/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Correction.... After synchronizing again it now seems to work!
Adrian

CalenGoo Support

Aug 27, 2020, 4:40:01 AM8/27/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Correction.... After synchronizing again it now seems to work!

Great! 😊 Please tell me if you have further problems or questions!

Kind regards

Dominique