Tasks in Agenda widget

venky

Nov 14, 2022, 1:01:44 PM11/14/22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,

This is what I did:
I created a recurring task (named Test1) with due date 14 Nov 2022 and it recurs every 3 days. I added an agenda widget and set it up to show tasks.

This is the actual behavior:
The recurring task I created shows in the agenda on the recurring correct dates however, it shows as '(Today)  Test1' on all recurring dates instead of showing '(Today) Test1' on 14 Nov 2022 and just Test1 on all future dates.

I created another recurring task (named Test2) with due date 15 Nov 2022. This shows up in the agenda for 15 Nov as '(Tomorrow) Test2' and also as '(Tomorrow) Test2' on all future dates.

This is the expected behavior:
(Today) should only show for task due today and (Tomorrow) only for task due tomorrow. I don't want to see the prefixes (Today) and (Tomorrow) on all future dates instead should show only for truly today and tomorrow.

Thanks.