Office365 account reconnection

Albator V

Apr 12, 2024, 2:31:30 AMApr 12
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,

I would like to report a "problem" connecting to an Office 365 account.
Often, maybe once a month, Calengoo asks me again for the account password (notification: "The server reported that your password is incorrect. Please enter the correct password.") when I open it. Why not, since it's a professional account, it might be my business.

1. when I open Calengoo, a popup appears "On Samsung devices you might have to turn the split screen function off to make the login work (in the \"Settings\" app under \"Multi Window\")". First, this popup is cut (the message is not fully displayed), then I think it is no longer necessary today.

2. a dialog opens "The server reported that your password is incorrect. Please enter the correct password.". I click ok, enter new password. But it is not memorized and if I reopen Calengoo, I have to identify myself again, each time I open Calengoo.

3. If I go to settings > account > click on account > Sign in and enter password, the password is memorized and it is no longer required when opening Calengoo.

Regards

CalenGoo Support

Apr 12, 2024, 3:37:26 AMApr 12
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi,

thank you for reporting this problem! I was able to reproduce it and I hope that it is fixed now (in build 1648). The problem was that accidentally the result of the login process was ignored when the login procedure was not called from the "Settings > Accounts" screen but from a different screen (because then the result was sent to the other screen instead of the "Settings > Accounts" screen, which contains the function to save the received data).

I will try to upload a new version soon! 🙂

Kind regards

Dominique