Feature request - forum conversation vs feature request submission

David Zeleznik

Apr 5, 2024, 11:26:55 AMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,

Being relatively new to CalenGoo and this forum I wanted to check how you prefer feature requests are submitted. I registered 1-1/2 weeks ago at https://calengoo.de/features/calengooandroid and submitted 2 suggestions which are still flagged as not approved yet. Admittedly, I registered for the feature list using a different email than my gmail for this forum. So, not sure if that makes a difference? Or do you prefer that I start a thread on this forum for each of my ideas so that a conversation can be had and engage with others. My initial impression was that this forum was strictly for tech support and I didn't want to be "off piste".

Thanks again for your hard work!