Completed Tasks visibility

Phil Holmes

May 10, 2024, 4:10:40 AMMay 10
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Firstly, let me say, I LOVE your work. For years I was looking for a great, functionally complete, configurable PIM that does both calendar & Tasks. Calengoo has almost everything I was ever after, and is not "dumbed down" for the simpletons. Thanks!

That said, only area I can't seem to get from it is Completed Tasks functionality. One uses an app like this as both a planner, and a diary, and keeping WHEN tasks were done, and showing that on the calendar is really helpful. As far as I can see, Calengoo currently doesn't support keeping the [Date Completed], which Outlook does keep. Would be great to sync this back & forth, then provide option to display completed tasks on day they were completed, in all views.

Please...?
Phil

CalenGoo Support

May 10, 2024, 4:24:53 AMMay 10
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Phil,

thank you very much! I am glad that you like Calengoo! 😊

You can turn "Settings > Tasks > Set due date to completion date when completing a task" on to automatically change the due date to the current date when you complete a task. This way you will see your tasks on the days they were completed in the calendar.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique