Two task widgets showing different lists?

Mark Mayhle

Sep 17, 2020, 1:29:57 AM9/17/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I have 2 task lists, one called "Default List" and one called "Books".  I would like to have 2 widgets on my home screen, one showing each list.  Is this possible?  When I set up the 2 widgets, they both want to show the Default List and I have to open the app to switch to the Books list.

CalenGoo Support

Sep 17, 2020, 2:01:18 AM9/17/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

Please install the latest beta version and try to add both widgets to your home screen again. Then you should be able to configure both independently. To install the beta version just become a "Tester" on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.calengoo.android and then install the update that appears in Google Play.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia