Task Reminders Showing When Not Set

Scott Miller

Jun 20, 2021, 4:16:39 AM6/20/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I use tasks heavily, but I rarely set reminders on the tasks. However, in CalenGoo, a reminder is displayed even when one is not set. Is there an option I missed that is causing this, or is this a bug?  The task in CalenGoo does NOT have the reminder icon showing, and the task itself when editing does NOT list a reminder set. But the reminder is displayed regardless.

My source calendar/task is Outlook on Windows, and I sync everything to Google using GSyncIt.

Scott M.

CalenGoo Support

Jun 20, 2021, 5:06:47 AM6/20/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Scott,

can you please send me a screenshot of the reminder that is displayed? From your description no reminder should be displayed. Is the reminder notification really coming from Calengoo? Can you see the upcoming task reminder already in the "Settings > Reminders > Upcoming reminders" screen below the blue "Now" line?

Kind regards

Dominique