Text wrap

David A Stowell

May 21, 2024, 1:57:38 PMMay 21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi, I use 'All day events in side bar' in my Day view. Is there anyway to make the text wrap please?

Thanks for all you do,
David

CalenGoo Support

May 22, 2024, 4:58:48 AMMay 22
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi David,

yes, you can make the text wrap for all-day events in the sidebar in the Day view in CalenGoo. Just set "Settings > Display and Use > Day view > Max. number of lines per event" to a value larger than "1". 😊

Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any problems or questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

David A Stowell

May 23, 2024, 1:47:55 PMMay 23
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,
Fantastic thank you. Is there a way to make Tasks that are displaying in the Day view sidebar text wrap as well please?

David