12 PM issue

venky

Apr 4, 2021, 8:56:15 AM4/4/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
FYI - 12 PM (12 noon) shows as 12 am in the week widget and calendar week view. You may want to fix it.

CalenGoo Support

Apr 4, 2021, 8:58:03 AM4/4/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 2:56:15 PM UTC+2 venky wrote:

FYI - 12 PM (12 noon) shows as 12 am in the week widget and calendar week view. You may want to fix it.

Thank you for reporting this problem! Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it yet:

2021-04-04_14-57.png

Where do you see "12 am" in the week widget? Can you please send me a screenshot? Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

venky

Apr 7, 2021, 2:23:01 PM4/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
This issue is present in the week widget and the week view in the calendar. You need to enable showing 'AM/PM' in the settings. See attached image.

PS One observation I made from the screenshot you included in your message and that is on your screenshot the week of April 4 shows as week 15, but on my phone (see my attached screenshot) it is showing as week 13. Why is that discrepancy?

am pm issue.jpg

CalenGoo Support

Apr 7, 2021, 2:31:01 PM4/7/21
On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 8:23:01 PM UTC+2 venky wrote:

This issue is present in the week widget and the week view in the calendar. You need to enable showing 'AM/PM' in the settings. See attached image.

Thank you for describing the problem! I have fixed it now and will upload a new beta version tomorrow!

PS One observation I made from the screenshot you included in your message and that is on your screenshot the week of April 4 shows as week 15, but on my phone (see my attached
screenshot) it is showing as week 13. Why is that discrepancy?

One difference might be if you use ISO week numbers or country specific week numbers ("Settings > Display and Use > General > ISO week numbers"). Or you might have set an offset under "Settings > Display and Use > General > Week number offset".

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia