Go to day selected in month view widget

Randy Penn

Apr 5, 2024, 2:29:43 AMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Is it possible to click on a particular day in the month view widget and have the app open to show that day? If not, is that something that could be added?

davi...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2024, 2:56:27 AMApr 5
Le vendredi 5 avril 2024 à 08:29:43 UTC+2, rand...@gmail.com a écrit :
Is it possible to click on a particular day in the month view widget and have the app open to show that day? If not, is that something that could be added?

Hello,

I suggest you try to double-tap on the month :-)

Randy Penn

Apr 5, 2024, 1:39:27 PMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
That doesn't work for me. Is there a setting buried somewhere that I'm missing? Clicking anywhere on the month view widget brings up a daily view of today, but not the day I clicked on.

Randy Penn

Apr 5, 2024, 3:01:42 PMApr 5
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I should have mentioned that I'm talking about the Android widget.