Few questions

venky

May 28, 2021, 3:14:38 PM5/28/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
1. Right now, the event (filled) rectangle in calendar and widget view is somewhat transparent. How can I make this rectangle 100% opaque?

2. Right now, the event (filled) rectangle in calendar and widget view shows time and event name/label. I don't want to show time inside the rectangle and I want to show an icon (if available) and the event name only. How can I do it? Reason because sometimes the widget is all stretched and the text inside is all stretched.

3. Is there a way to switch the calendar view from a widget itself without having to go to the calendar view. In other words, on the week view widget can I add a (menu/toolbar) button  on the widget which when clicked will switch (the widget) to month view or at least clicking this button will call up month calendar view in one click (if it cannot switch the widget from week to month)?

Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

May 29, 2021, 3:50:53 AM5/29/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:14:38 PM UTC+2 venky wrote:

Hi!

1. Right now, the event (filled) rectangle in calendar and widget view is somewhat transparent. How can I make this rectangle 100% opaque?

Thank you for your message! Which widget and view do you mean (day/week/month/agenda)?

2. Right now, the event (filled) rectangle in calendar and widget view shows time and event name/label. I don't want to show time inside the rectangle and I want to show an icon (if available) and the event name only. How can I do it? Reason because sometimes the widget is all stretched and the text inside is all stretched.

Please tell me which view (day/week/month/agenda) you mean.

3. Is there a way to switch the calendar view from a widget itself without having to go to the calendar view. In other words, on the week view widget can I add a (menu/toolbar) button  on the widget which when clicked will switch (the widget) to month view or at least clicking this button will call up month calendar view in one click (if it cannot switch the widget from week to month)?

You cannot switch the type of the widget. There is a 1x1 widget (called "View after startup" in the widget list) that you can use to open a configurable view in the app. But that month widget will just start the app, not a specific view.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia