Search option done missing

Michael Cox

Sep 4, 2020, 3:05:51 AM9/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I'm a heavy usiner of the Task option and, over time have customized settings, and there are A LOT! Somewhere along the way I made a change that I don't like but can't figure out how I made it, so I can change it back.

The CalenGoo menu bar with Day, Week, Month, Agenda and TAsks is displayed in B&W there is a tiny settings "gear" just above "Tasks" and I went looking for "Search" there, but it's not there.

Before I made the change in question that heading looked better and the dropdown in the upper right had a "Search" options.

I have gone through the  Task Setting and I can't find what I changed to get it back to the default, where there is a "Search" function.

I can''t image creating an option that would take out an option like "Search", which is why I'm sure it's still there, I just know know where

CalenGoo Support

Sep 4, 2020, 7:38:11 AM9/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

The CalenGoo menu bar with Day, Week, Month, Agenda and TAsks is displayed in B&W there is a tiny settings "gear" just above "Tasks" and I went looking for "Search" there, but it's not there.

Please try to set "Settings > Design > Design" to "Android 5" and/or "Settings > Display and Use > General > Color of tabs" to "Flat tabs".

Does that fix it?

Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you still have problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

Michael Cox

Sep 4, 2020, 2:36:00 PM9/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
BINGO!

Thank you so much! You made my day!

I did think it odd that the setting was on "default".  If that were the case I would never have discovered the missing search option, because it would never have been there. But maybe it's more complicated than that.  Having so many options is really great but sometimes they can be a "Rabbit Hole", or a maze; one wrong turn and your lost forever!

CalenGoo Support

Sep 4, 2020, 2:46:23 PM9/4/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Great, I am glad that it helped! 😊

"Color of tabs" is set to "Default" in the old "Android 2" design and "Flat tabs" in the newer "Android 5" design.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia