Tasks reminder issue

venky

Apr 4, 2021, 6:49:07 AM4/4/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
So, this is based on my observation. I did few tests and came to my conclusion.

Basically, the tasks reminder pop up is not working i.e., pop up for a task is not showing up if I created the task from the task widget or using the 'New Task' shortcut. However, if I'm on calendar view (week view) and I click the 3 dots on the top right and then I add a new task from there then the reminder pop up appears to be working correctly.

Again this is what I observed, can you confirm you are also seeing the same thing and fix it? If not, what can I do to ensure the tasks reminder pop up works reliably? The calendar event reminder pop up is working properly without any issues.

Also, can you explain the meaning of the various icons that show up when I add a new task?

Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Apr 4, 2021, 8:54:19 AM4/4/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

Thank you for reporting this problem! I was able to reproduce it and have fixed it now. I have uploaded a new beta version that should become available for download in a few hours.

Which icons do you mean? The status icons? There are icons that indicate if a task is recurring, if it has a reminder, if it has notes, if it was not uploaded yet and if it has a local attachment.

Please tell me if you find any other problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

venky

Apr 7, 2021, 2:31:22 PM4/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
yah the icons that show up in the task list and in the task widget next to the task. I guess these icons show whether the task is recurring, or has a reminder, etc. I guess I could figure out by adding one function at a time to the task, but it would be quick if you can explain in your reply with an image for the image and what each icon stands for?

CalenGoo Support

Apr 7, 2021, 2:36:35 PM4/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Here is an image:

2021-04-07_20-34.png
The "Note" icon is only displayed if notes are not displayed in the task view. And if a task has not been uploaded yet then there is a cloud icon.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia