Change background color of all day event

venky

Jun 7, 2021, 5:53:20 AM6/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
How do I change the default background color of all day events (applicable to any widget or view but, especially week widget and month view)? Right now, it is showing as blue color but, I want to change this to another color as default. Thanks.

CalenGoo Support

Jun 7, 2021, 7:31:29 AM6/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi!

The blue color is the color of the calendar the events belong to. To change that color just open "Settings > Visibility/Download" and tap the blue calendar's name.

Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any problems or questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

venky

Jun 7, 2021, 1:24:40 PM6/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
I don't want to change the calendar (blue) color but, I want to change just the full day event color while still keeping the blue calendar color.

CalenGoo Support

Jun 7, 2021, 1:27:08 PM6/7/21
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Then you have to move your all-day events into a different calendar. Because there is only one color for each calendar. That color will be used as background color for all-day events and as font color for timed events.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia