No "copy&edit" for tasks

Rick Jones

May 27, 2024, 12:21:04 PMMay 27
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi

I've added "copy&edit" to the drag-drop options, and it works fine for events, but I've just noticed that it doesn't do anything for a task. You can open a task normally and use "copy" from the menu, so task copying is fine, but doesn't work directly from drag-drop.

Any chance of a fix?

Galen Ash

May 27, 2024, 1:14:00 PMMay 27
to Rick Jones, CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Rick

I'm one of Dominique's Users that uses the
Copy & Edit feature for both my Events and Tasks.
I write the long Post about it.

I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to but here are 2 screenshots that 'might' help you.

Thanks Rick
Galen
Canada

Screenshot_20240527_130151_com.calengoo.android.jpg
Screenshot_20240527_130200_com.calengoo.android.jpg