Smart watch notification

jcue...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2018, 5:19:17 PM11/5/18
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi all,
Is there any way to have Calengoo notifications on Samsung gear watch? Calengoo notifications are enabled in gaxaxy wear app but they don't appear on the watch.
Thanks
Jerome

CalenGoo Support

Nov 5, 2018, 6:25:13 PM11/5/18
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Jerome,

you have to turn "Settings > Reminders > Show pop-up window" off so that CalenGoo uses status bar notifications instead of a pop-up window for its reminders. Does it work afterward?

Please try this and don't hesitate to contact me again if you still have problems or if you have any questions!

Kind regards

Dominique

ullu...@googlemail.com

Jan 7, 2020, 7:21:39 AM1/7/20
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Thanks a lot!! Works like a charm! I had even big trouble to find this thread.
Working on Samsung Galaxy Watch 46 mm LTE notifications! (Keywords for the next who's Maybe Looking for :D)

Jerome Cuendet

May 30, 2024, 9:54:52 AMMay 30
to CalenGoo-Android-Support
Hi Dominique,

Having changed phone and watch, I came across the same problem I has forgotten about, and searching on this group I was quite happy to see that someone had experienced the same issue until I realized it was... already me 6 years ago :)
Anyway, sorry for not having replied the first time. Your suggestion worked (again)!

Kind regards
Jerome (6 years later)