How can I allow only dates greater than another date entered in another field

Brian Roisentul

Feb 19, 2010, 8:41:48 PM2/19/10
to calendar_date_select
Hi,

I'm working on ruby on rails 2.3.2 and I've installed this gem and it
works fine.

I have two fields for "start" and "end" dates. I just wanted to check
that the end date is not lower than the start date.

Can this be done? So far I just could make this
work: :valid_date_check => "date >= (new Date()).stripTime()", but
this will only limit today's date.

Let's suppose I have a field :startDate and I'd like to do something
like this :valid_date_check => "date >= startDate.date"

Thanks,
Brian