Code sprint today

Shawna Scott

Jan 3, 2015, 1:13:08 PM1/3/15
to calagator-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!

There is a code sprint planned for today from 1-5 at Epicodus! Hope you can make it.

Unfortunately, I've come down with something, and don't want to pass it on to you fine people, so I'm not 100% sure who (if anyone) in leadership will be attending.

In case you all end up self directed today, please make sure to add notes for this code sprint here: https://github.com/calagator/calagator/wiki/Code-Sprint-Notes-and-Status-Reports

Also, here is the general meeting flow:

  • Give introductions, including what people want to work on, and anyone without something they want to do can pick something from the issue tracker or pair with someone else. For those less code-inclined, there are issues labeled 'tasks', and for beginners, we have a 'beginner-friendly' label. Usually this is when someone takes notes, as mentioned above.
  • Work until about half hour from the end, then get back together and recap what you learned and/or did.
  • As part of that, please try and check in your code before you leave, even if it's incomplete.
  • Finally, please choose a date and time (generally two weeks out, give or take, on a Saturday from 1-5 PM) for the next code sprint, and open an issue stating that on our issue tracker.

Thanks in advance for your contributions!