* [!] This version adds support for specifying the search engine to
use for local data. The new default is `sql`, which requires no
configuration or setup to work. If you have an existing Calagator
instance and want to continue using ActsAsSolr, edit your
`config/secrets.yml` file and specify `search_engine: acts_as_solr`.
See the "Search engine" section of the `INSTALL.md` file for details.
* [SECRETS] Added `search_engine` field for specifying search engine.
* [DEPENDENCY] Upgraded to latest stable releases of Ruby on Rails and
other libraries. Use `rake gems:install` to install them.
* [DEPENDENCY] Added optional `sunspot` search engine, which provides
the best search results and is more reliable, efficient and speedy
* Fixed importing to support Upcoming's mobile site, the only one many
users can now use.
* Fixed performance of duplicate checking and squashing interfaces.
* Fixed exceptions thrown when filtering events by invalid dates.
* Improved dependencies so production environment doesn't need testing
* Added `sql` search engine, which is used by default and requires no
configuration or setup.