Auto-completion of venues doesn't seem to be working when editing an event

Leif Warner

Aug 10, 2014, 1:58:08 AM8/10/14
to calagator-...@googlegroups.com
Not sure weather to report this on GitHub issues, as I'm guessing it's more of an operational issue with the deployed site than a code issue?

Right now when I start typing in the name of a venue on an event, I don't see completion results come back in a timely fashion like I'm used to. And when they do come back, they seem to have nothing to do with the text I entered. E.g. I can't get "Urban Airship" to show up on the list of possible venues.

-Leif

Leif Warner

Aug 10, 2014, 2:02:18 AM8/10/14
to calagator-...@googlegroups.com
Even cloning an old event at Urban Airship doesn't let me associate the new event w/ Urban Airship. :( Is there a way to manually set the venue ID through the web UI?  Maybe I could do a JSON POST?

Reid Beels

Aug 10, 2014, 2:03:22 AM8/10/14
to calagator-...@googlegroups.com, Leif Warner
I’m guessing this may have something to do with some recent search changes. Please do submit a GitHub issue and we’ll take a look at it during tomorrow’s code sprint.