Toyota Dvd Navigation System Tns 600

Rachelle Aydelott

Dec 7, 2023, 1:10:45 AM12/7/23
to calabash-ios

Map DVD update for the Toyota and Lexus TNS 600 (Gen 3) and TNS 700 (Gen 5) navigation systems manufacturated from 2003 onwards with maps in DVD media, with touchscreen and dual disc drive with one slot for audio CD and one for DVD map. There are also models like Avensis, Prius or Land Cruiser that have the map DVD drive under the seat.

Toyota Dvd Navigation System Tns 600

Download Zip https://tinurll.com/2wIPrt

I disconnected the Battery in my 2005 Corolla, and now the navigation/audio system doesn't work at all, and just says "Please insert correct map disc" - even though an original Toyota Map DVD is in.

I googled around, and have seen many people posting with the same issue in many different Toyota models, not just Corolla - but I didn't find anyone posting what the solution might be.

I went into the local Toyota dealership and he was useless, it was almost as thou he had never seen the error message before, I previously did not have an SD card in there or a CD for the sat nav, I now have a blank SD card ready to go, I would be gratful if someone could please please please let me know what to do next to get the radio, bluetooth etc back up and running. The system in the car is a TNS510.

I have found a fix for the 'Please insert correct map disc' problem for the B9002/TNS600 system only, not sure if it will work on other systems, For those that are new to this problem, it happens when the vehicle's Battery is disconnected.

Don't bother opening the system, I can confirm the B9002/TNS600 has NO SD card reader or Battery that can be removed for a reset. According to the forums only the 'loading.kwi' file is required on a Dual Layer (DL) DVD using certain DVD software burned at a certain speed.

I havent tested the file (I hadnt this information) but I have opened the system, cleaned by hand and ethylalcohol the laser in DVD, closed and it works properly now. The opening of TNS600 is not so hard, few screws only tricky situation is with "folio buses". Which you need to carefully disconnect and reconnection is only possible when you open DVD, first connect bus to PCB at the bottom and after back to DVD. It is little bit sensitive operation but you are skilful in average, you can do it.

I have found a fix for the 'Please insert correct map disc' problem for the B9002/TNS600 system only, not sure if it will work on other systems, For those that are new to this problem, it happens when the vehicle's battery is disconnected.

Don't bother opening the system, I can confirm the B9002/TNS600 has NO SD card reader or battery that can be removed for a reset. According to the forums only the 'loading.kwi' file is required on a Dual Layer (DL) DVD using certain DVD software burned at a certain speed.

Hi there please help.I have a navigation system in my Toyota hilux 2005 D4D Model. When I removed the Battery and wanted to play the radio there was an error message on the screen "PLEASE INSERT CORRECT MAP DISC" THE NAVIGATION DISCH IS DEMAGED AND NO LONGER USABLE. Caan someone tell me how to sort this problem PLEASE I am stuck with no sound in my toyota.

No i do not know the system reference number, maybe I need to check on it. That means I need to remove the system and check , is that so? But I just noted that there are navigation discs on sale on eBay with the same logo as my demaged disc but also realised that mine was version one, and the ones on sale on eBay are version 2. Please see photo of the demaged one here but this one is version 1 and written DVD NAVIGATION MAP, EUROPE WEST, E14 (Version 1) and those on eBay are version 2. My worry is would the version 2 be compatible? Please advise.

But I just noted that there are navigation discs on sale on Ebay with the same logo as my demaged disc but also realised that mine was version one, and the ones on sale on Ebay are version 2. Please see photo of the demaged one here but this one is version 1 and written DVD NAVIGATION MAP, EUROPE WEST, E14 (Version 1) and those on Ebay are version 2. My worry is would the version 2 be compatible? Please advise.

The file that it uses to boot the system is obviously held in memory as once you have done it once you can remove the disc & the system will still boot as long as you have maintained power to it. However, removing power to the unit e.g. by disconnecting the Battery obviously let's that memory clear so no boot on re-connection without access to it from a disc.

The file that it uses to boot the system is obviously held in memory as once you have done it once you can remove the disc & the system will still boot as long as you have maintained power to it. However, removing power to the unit e.g. by disconnecting the battery obviously let's that memory clear so no boot on re-connection without access to it from a disc.

eebf2c3492