Arch for Mainsheet traveler

chstephens99

Sep 15, 2019, 8:25:26 PM9/15/19
to cal46
I am looking to finish off the dodger and be able to close in the cockpit. Problem with the main sheet on Pacifica is there is no traveler just 3 pad eyes one center and two outboard. I have though about a traveler across the deck aft of the cockpit coaming but that still lets the mainsheet wear on the Bimini or back end of the dodger. Was was wandering around looking at what other boats have done. There is a Hunter 356 near me that has an arch across the cockpit with the traveler on it.
I took pictures but don't know how to paste in here.

Has anyone done anything like this?

I will try to figure out how to put a photo up.
Charlie

Charles Stephens

Sep 15, 2019, 8:26:29 PM9/15/19
to cal46